Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February is bitterness month?

Well, for every single person in whole world didn't celebrate February as a Love month, but they rather  don't celebrate because they don't have love life. like me, yes I admit, that I'm single but I don't care for Love Month. (I'm not bitter or whatever) If you love each other, You should celebrate valentines every single of your whole life because if your love to each other is eternity, you should show your affection not only for valentines but everyday. isn't it? Almost people in different country celebrates for valentines. But why they celebrate, we should know why there's valentines,  Who's valentine? So I did some research on Google. I found out that Valentine is a saint, He was imprisoned because he performed weddings for soldiers who don't have to right to marry and he was persecuted and before his execution he wrote a letter as farewell, he wrote "from your valentine" They celebrate February 14 as honor for saint valentine. But some of the people celebrate valentines as love month, couple month, they don't know about history of valentine, and even me, didn't know why people celebrate valentines, I'm not roman catholic so, I didn't celebrate valentines, it forbidden for us to celebrate valentines day. Its too long to explain.  Other people Wasting many money to spend flowers, chocolates, greeting cards, loads to greet people on valentines day why they don't just save the money? at bakit ba kasi nakikialam ako. well, its their money but my opinion, they are just wasting money. Being with your love everyday is valentines day, or love day, because again,  if your love to each other is eternity, you should show your affection not only for valentines but everyday. That's all. Bitterness is next to ugliness. mareng!

No comments: